Welcome to 2H's Class page!
Teachers: Miss Halstead-Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Mrs Nortcliffe-Wednesday morning
Mrs Burden-Wednesday afternoon.
TA: Miss Horsfield
1-to-1 Support Assistants: Miss Habberjam (morning) and Mrs Sharp (afternoon)
- P.E is on a Monday and Thursday afternoon. Please encourage your children to bring their P.E. kit each week.
- Spellings are given out on a Monday and children have a week to learn them. They are then tested the following Monday. Their test results will be on the top of their new spelling list so you can see how they got on.
- Homework activity sheets are stuck in their homework book at the beginning of each topic. Their homework activity sheets will also be on the website. Completed challenges can be stuck in their homework book. If it is a 3D challenge, please bring it into class - we LOVE to share work with the class. When your child has completed one of the challenges, encourage them to tick it off their sheet. Homework books can be sent back to school the Monday before the half term holidays. This will give teachers a chance to look at the homework and stick in their new homework challenge sheet, ready for the next half term.
- Every child is encouraged to read every day, even if it is just a couple of pages. Each time they have read, they come into the classroom and independently access their reading card and mark one of their 100 reads off. Books are changed every Wednesday. Don't forget children can read any book they wish to count towards their 'Read Every Day' challenge. Children will receive a certificate when they reach 25, 50, 75 and 100 reads. Once they reach 100 reads they receive a reading prize!
- Please continue to check our webpage for regular updates on your children's learning. You can also see what they have been up to by joining twitter.
Please follow us on Twitter as we post lots of pictures of what your children have been doing.
Follow 'tis_halstead' 'tis_carrigan' for 2H.
Follow 'TownvilleIS' for whole school information.
If you haven't yet signed up to our 'Marvellous Me ' app, please do as this is a really quick, simple way of receiving information from school . We also use it to communicate and celebrate your child's achievements.
Ask in the school Office for a sign up information letter.